Make a donation
EnergyCare is a private, 501(c)(3) charitable organization supported through the generosity of individuals, corporations, foundations, and a variety of religious and civic groups. We do not receive funding from government entities, the United Way or from the Dollar Help/More tick box on your utility bills. All donations are tax deductible to the extent of current law.
To support EnergyCare’s efforts, you can:
- Mail a tax-deductible donation to EnergyCare P.O. Box 63172, Saint Louis, MO 63163-9966.
- Call (314) 773-5968 ext. 23 to make a credit card donation over the phone.
- Make that tax-deductible donation in memory of a loved one who has passed away. Or, commemorate a birthday, anniversary or holiday with a special donation to EnergyCare.
- Remember EnergyCare in your will or designate EnergyCare as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
- Donate gifts of stock or other securities.
For information about these and other ways to help, contact (314) 773-5968, ext. 23 or firstname.lastname@example.org